1. Some people think that people from small cities are kinder and more helpful than people from big cities, what is your opinion and why?
2. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Wealthy people should be required to help poor people.
3. Which do you prefer, a big family or a small family? Why? Please explain your preference with specific reasons and details.
4. Some teachers prefer students to send questions about course work or assignment by email. Other teachers prefer that students ask these questions in person. Which do you think is better?
5. Do you agree or disagree: Young people today know more about the world than their parents did when they're at the same age?
6. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The government should spend money on projects that can encourage citizens to lead healthier lifestyle.
7. Some universities accept the students to choose a major field of study when they enter the school; while other universities wait until the second or the third year before students deciding to choose a major field of study. Which do you prefer? Why or why not?
8. Some people prefer to give their opinions immediately. Others prefer to wait and listen to others’ opinions before giving their own. Which one do you think is better?
9. Many people think that students study course materials more effectively by taking exams, while others think that students learn more effectively through doing other activities such as writing paper or completing projects, which do you think is more effective for students to learn.
10.Imagine that you have been accepted by two different universities, one university is well-known for its excellent academic program, but it’s expensive, while another is less well-know, but has offered you with scholarship to pay for your intuition fee. Which university would you prefer, explain why.
11.When going on vacation, do you prefer to have outdoor activities or indoor activities?
12.Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? With the development of technology, bicycles will be replaced by other types of transportation someday.
13.Some people like listening to music when they are going from one place to another, while other people are not fond of this. Which one do you prefer and why? Please include specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
14.Do you agree or disagree with the following statement that process is more important than the outcome?
15.Instead of always being busy, one should have a relaxed lifestyle. Do you agree or disagree with the above statement? Please answer the question with specific examples and details.
16.Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? All students should be required to study art and music courses in secondary school. Please include specific reasons and examples to support your answer.