1. Some universities expect students to choose their major when they enter university, others ask students to do so till the second or third year. Which way do you think is better and why?
2. Some students like to regularly review their notes; others like to review their notes just before tests. How about you? Please give specific reasons and details in your answers.
3. Which one would you like to choose: 1.courses related to a specific career 2.a variety of courses. Please explain your choice with specific examples and details.
4. Which do you think is better for the employers to do: treat their employees strictly and supervise their work regularly or set them free and check on progress occasionally? Please give your opinion and explanation using specific examples and details.
5. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? With the development of technology,bicycles will be replaced by other types of transportation some day.
6. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The success of a good school depends on experienced teachers. Please give specific reasons and details to support your idea.
7. Some people prefer to work independently, others prefer to work with others. Which do you prefer and why? Please explain your answer in details.
8. Some people think that one needs to be talented to be an artist, while others believe training and hard work is more crucial for someone to be an artist. Which do you think is more important?Please give specific reasons and details to support your idea.
9. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents should give their children some money reward when they do well in school.
10. When you need to make a big purchase, do you like to borrow some money or use the money you saved? Why? Please use details and examples to support your response.