2019年8月24日雅思阅读预测机经——文章题目Skink in New Zealand
题型：配对 5，判断 5，单选 4
文章大意：文章介绍了 Skink 的特征以及面临的威胁，以及如何保护
27. Skinks are easily to be recognized because of their short legs.:(原文 small limbs)
28.They do not need winter sleep.(原文 Hibernate)
29. The body heat is controlled externally. (原文 they absorb heat from the sunshine)
30. Otago have a good captivity.
31. In warmer places. Otago could live as long as thirty years. (从 research center 和 Zoo 得出)
32. DOC successfully stoped the specie from declining. F (原文 it continually declined)
33. Parasite infection is a possible cause for the decrease of skink. T (原文 parasite infection may put skinks at risk)
34. With declined sexual maturity, skinks may soon extinct. NG
35. Since its declined maturity, it lives shorter than ever before. T (原文 skinks do not live as long as before)
36. DOC is sure of what they will do next. F
37. What is said in the 6th Paragraph?
More data is needed to be gathered for DOC
38. What is the problem of DOC right now?
To cater for various environmental needs
39. What is purpose of the last paragraph?
Introduce a new project launched
2019年8月24日雅思阅读预测机经——文章题目Odd and curious money
题型单选 5，配对 8
14.中国 19 世纪用的货币是：silver ingots
15. 泰国用虎骨做钱币的原因：it is hard to obtain
16. 用狗牙做项链：worth a higher value
17. 用鲸鱼的一部分项链：the chief of a tribe
18. Cross 货币如何制造的：pouring the melting iron in a sand mould.
19. Tanumu..gin: 把银质奢侈品融化制成
21. Penny: 形状不能打破，否则失去价值和灵魂
24. Japanese family tree：用在亚洲北部的几个国家 25. dog teeth: 给自己的新娘准备的项链
2019年8月24日雅思阅读预测机经——文章题目An ancient city- Titris Hoyuk
题型段落信息配对 5，填空 6，多选 2
文章大意本文主要介绍了 Titris Hoyuk 的城市规划以及建筑特点
14. An introduction of the equipment applied by the archaeologists to excavate
the site of itris. (D)
15. An explanation of the simple access to the research on the Titris city. (C)
16. An account of how agriculture communities turned into urban cities. (B)
17. An indication of the Titris people used the houses more than residential
18. A mention of where loyal people lived. (A)
19. In the centre of the residential building is a courtyard.
20.A doorway gives access to the house where Titris lived.
21. The number of cooking areas indicates that extended families lived in the house.
22. Archaeologists thought oval basins which are part of the house are prepared for treating raw materials.
23. The researchers believed that the people in Titris turned sheep's wool into fabric.
24. The Titris people have a tomb at home which is uncommon in present-day buildings.
Which are the TWO reasons for the growth of cities?
A. geographical locations
B. ambitious leaders
C. existence of communication network
D. desire for social communication
E. knowledge of building techniques